CHANGE THE UNIVERSITY

In general I think that the FCEI have many pros compared to other university, even a friend from France who is an exchange student told me that the University of Chile is so much better than her University in France. But as everything in our lives, many things can be greater. 

In the study programme I would change the basic training courses, because the curriculum have many fun things, but this subjects are too boring and some timens innecesary. I also would change the basic training electives, because there are very few options and very few quotas. 

About the workload and legth of studies I would mantain the years of study, because it is a profesional career and it's also an important profession for the society development. About the workload I would maintain the academic load, but increase the activities in the classroom and reduce the activities in free time, that is make classes more effective. 

I believe that the buildings and infrastucture are fine but I would put heating for the cold winter and air-conditioning for the hot summer. I also would change all the parts with little accessibility so that all people with disabilities can use all the spaces. 

I think that the use of technology is mediocre and they could make better use of the facilities and buy more licenses to use the technologies. About the teaching methods, I believe that are fine, but I insist, they must be accesive for all the people with disabilities and make classes more effective.

Comments

  1. Hi almendra! I agree with you, the basic training courses are very boring, and I think they are more complicated than the others and every semester we have more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, basic training courses are really unnecessary. FCEI update the curriculum please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Almendra! I totally agree with you, I believe that the basic training courses should be restructured, especially in terms of content. on the other hand, I agree that the infrastructure needs to be improved to include people with motor disabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts