THINGS I DREAM TO DO

Now it is too difficult for me to do a bucket list, because I don't have many dreams, I'm fine living the present and it was a challenge for my mental health to stop thinking about the future. Maybe if I think a little about things I wish I could do in my future, there are a few typical things. I wish I could travel, to any place in the world, have a pretty home in Futaleufú and work in something I like. 

I believe that the most difficult thing to achieve is travel, everyone wants to travel all around the world but have a favorite place, I don't really have a favorite one, I think that any place in the world can be perfect and beautiful. Travel is expensive and it need many document to go to another country, have all this documents is maybe the most difficult thing to do. 

I believe that I did many things in my imaginary bucket list, I travelled a lot, sometimes I am very happy, I live alone and have anything I need and dream and maybe this will sound crazy, but I am working and I love working. All the thing I wish I could do in the future and all the thing I did in my past were with the company on my boyfriend Felipe and my family, and that is my biggest dream, share moments with the people I love and with those I have fun. 

Comments

  1. Hello Almendra!
    You are right about living in the present. Many times it's better to look at what we have right now and appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Almendra, I really liked your way of dreaming, it's great to have something that motivates you to keep going without forgetting to appreciate the present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Almendra, I think it's beautiful the way you talk about the people you love and how you would like to make your dreams come true with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts