THE WONDERFUL LASTARRIA NEIGHBOURHOOD

Lately my favorite place to visit in Santiago is Lastarria, this neighbourhood is very wonderful, the architecture is beautiful and very traditional, there is also many street commerce of handicraft and a great mood. There is a bar named "El pulento Joe" that I love, there you can drink many types of beer and the most amazing burger that I've ever eaten, named "Burger Queen", this restaurant is inspired by the punk culture and has many vegan options of food and drinks. 

To get to Lastarria neighbourhood from de Juan Gómez Millas campus, you need to take a bus in the bus stop in Grecia avenue, there is two options of buses, the 516 and 519 and only take 30 minutes to get to Lastarria. As a reference point to get off the bus is the Gabriela Mistral Center (GAM), where you can also enter and see the exhibitions, locals of antiques and activities.

I always take the bus to get there, because this is my favourite means of transportation to move in Santiago because I like to see out of the window and look the outside, I also feel that moving in by bus has helped me to bearing better in this big city.



Comments

  1. hello, the lastarria neighborhood is a place that I like a lot, I don't go very often, but I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an iconic place to visit in Santiago, i will definitely visit "El pulento Joe", with a name like that, i´m sure it´s a great bar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts