BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS!

I like a lot to see series and TV shows, and one of the last I seen and finished is Peaky Blinders, a serie from Netflix and the BBC Two, the serie it's almost in them end, it only miss a movie as a final season. I like a lot this show, but it isn’t my favourite, I really can't choose one serie as a favorite. 

Peaky Blinders is a series based on the story of a gangster family in Birmingham, the protagonist is Thomas Shelby, leader of the gang Peaky Blinders. He was a recognized soldier in World War I, but his traumas and hatred towards the traitors led Thomas to take over the family business of illegal gambling and lead the gang. He and his whole family were part of the business.

I met Peaky Blinders because I like series based on real life, but with some fiction, I also like old or gang series. My favorite types of series in the whole world are non fictional one. 

Peaky Blinders is a serie created by Steven Knight, directed by Otto Bathurst and Tom Harper and produced by Katie Swinden, the scriptwriters are Steven Knight, David Leland, Stephen Russell and Toby Finlay. It was released in 2013 and it is starring by Cillian Murphy, Helen McCrory and Paul Anderson.

Another serie I would like to see but I didn't seen before is Game of Thrones, I didn't seen it because I haven't have many time to see series and GOT it's too long. 



Comments

  1. Hi, I'm quite attracted to that series as it has had quite a bit of buzz on social media. It adds to the long list of series that I have yet to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts