I WISH I COULD BE IN ICELAND RIGHT NOW

 

A country I would like to visit in the near future is Iceland, because I feel that this country is so progressive and quiet, also is an island and I love them. I would like to go there for two or three months to travel to different cities in the contry. I know that the people in Iceland aren't too social, but I don't care about it, also there they talk in english, so there is no ploblem with the language and comunication.

If I go after finish my university studies I would like to go without worries and with enough money to stay, so I don't need to work. The most important thing that I would like to do in Iceland is see the northern lights, so I need to go between october and march. Also I would like to visit some glaciers and nature reserves. In Iceland there are many geysers so I will visit some natural springs, because I think that the idea of the travel is relax, learn and switch off. 

Comments

  1. Hi Almendra, I love that your focus is nature and landscapes. I repeat, we should make a northern lights fan club. I hope when you finish your university degree you can go and enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Almendra, I want to see the Northern Lights too. I hope you will visit Iceland and enjoy its beautiful natural landscapes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts