US+THEM

One of the activities I like to do the most is going to concerts, now that I live in a big city is easier to go, because the past years I have lived too isolated. The best concert I ever gone was the US+THEM of Roger Waters in the Estadio Naciona, it was the 14th of november in 2018. Waters is a bass guitarist, concept creator and co-founder of Pink Floyd, he also direct movies.

The atmosphere during the event was great. I went with a fried that is older than me and showed me the best place to see all of the stage, we were in court, so we just enjoyed the moment. A thing that I don't like is that in the concert many people just record, this was disgusting. One week before the concert I didn't have a ticket, but I want to go with all my heart, so I bought it the sunday before and it was too expensive, but I don't regret. 

Going to the US+THEM is one of the best moment of my lifem because Pink Floyd was my favorite band when I was little and the concert was like a summary of all the albums. In the concert I enjoyed a lot and was so excited to be there. I loved that the oportunity to go to concerts is frecuent now. 



  

Comments

Popular Posts