A PICTURE AND A STORY

The picture I selected is a photo I took myself, I like a lot that pincture that shows a building in the middle of the city. There is the story.

Last week I met after more than three years with two of my best friends from school, before we were always together, but when we went to college or some better schools we had to separate

This year it coincided that we all came to live in Santiago, so we decided to get together to talk and eat. We met at a Shell on Matta Avenue and we sat on the sidewalk of the place to talk. We were there for more than three hours and when it was late we realized the building that was in front and as light to make each curtain stand out.

I decided to take a photo as a memory of that moment, because I know that I will not forget of this walk. In our conversation we began to imagine what the people living in each department would be like, each one telling a different story, just like us.

It was a very relaxed and beautiful afternoon, always when I feel happy as that day I take a picture to remember it.


Comments

Popular Posts